WELCOME

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Harvest Decor inspiration

Sometimes I need a little inspiration to decorate for the holidays, I've heard so many people say lately that they are going to skip Harvest and wait to decorate for Christmas.  So I thought I would motivate whoever I could to decorate anyway even if you are keeping it simple this year.



  









 I hope this helped anyone who just needed a little boost!

More thoughts from Bible College Days:

Too Many words create confusion, too little words create questions.  The Bible is God's wisdom poured-out through inspiration of another.  Creating language in its most beautiful form.

No comments: